Thursday, December 9, 2010

Transmission: Saint Francesco di Assisi

Prayer of Gratitude (Blessings for Food and Water and Air)

(When you eat a meal, cook a meal, drink a glass of water, take a bath, etc... bless the food, water, and all elementals with this prayer).

I thank all the loving hands that brought me this food or water.
I thank the earth and all of her creatures that participated in bringing me
this food or water.
I thank the seeds, the sprouts, the water, air, sun, moon, stars and all the planets
for bringing me this food or water.
I thank God in all Divine Wisdom and the Universe for bringing me this food or water.
And I send love out to all of these creatures and elementals, all the beings that made this meal or water possible (fill in the blank).
And I ask the love that I send out to spread like a virus filling every heart, every soul, and every mind of every being connected to me and this gift of life.
I ask this love that I send out to multiply a thousand-fold and to keep expanding and spreading joy, light, and goodness for all.

Blessings, blessings, blessings, to All Creatures.  Blessings, blessings, blessings to all beings forever more.

AMEN ALL IS GOOD IN THE WORLD AND PEACE ON THE PLANET EARTH AND THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSES ALWAYS.

No comments: